Expert Plumbers in Clermont, FL
Many companies boast they’re “the best,” but what really goes into the making of the “best” plumbers in Clermont, Florida?
Maybe the most important thing to look for in any service company is its investment in your community. Lake County plumbers know the secret to staying in business is doing the right thing by their customers.
No local plumbing professional should ever be impatient when you ask questions.
You have a right to ask plumbers in Clermont, Florida about:
- Insurance – Clermont plumbing companies should have proof of insurance to cover injury to you or employees. They should also offer proof of insurance to cover property damage that directly results from your plumbing service (broken furniture, etc.).
- Knowledge/experience – Your professional plumbers in Clermont, Florida should welcome your questions. Information helps you make better, more informed decisions. It also makes you more of a partner with your plumbing company.
- Licensing – Lake County plumbers must have a Florida certified plumbing contractor license. Individual plumbers may have a registered plumbing license.
- Pricing – If your plumbing contractor says the job is “too small” to require a contract or a written quote, that’s a red flag. Other red flags:
- The price quoted is so low it’s almost too good to be true (chances are it isn’t true).
- You don’t really understand the complete scope of work.
- You’re unsure what you’re paying for (get a second opinion).
- Professionalism – If a Clermont, Florida plumber drives a broken-down, dirty vehicle, “didn’t bring the right tools,” or appears unkempt, that indicates a lack of respect for the company. When service professionals don’t respect their own company, how can you expect them to respect you and your property?
- References – Your local plumber should be able to reference other jobs that are like yours. Or at least be honest and say, “I’ve never seen anything like this in my life!” What’s important is that your plumbing company be able to validate experience and success with references.
- Services – Look for a plumber with the knowledge and equipment to work on:
- Expansion tanks
- Garbage disposals
- Gas lines
- Pipe repair/replacement
- Sewage ejection pumps
- Sewer lines
- Slab leaks
- Sump pumps
- Water filtration systems
- Water heaters
- Water lines
- Water softeners
- Well pumps
Why Choose Iceberg?
We have over 70 years’ experience in residential and commercial HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) and plumbing systems in the Orlando, Florida area.
In addition to professional plumbing services, we specialize in:
- AC installation, replacement, repairs, maintenance
- Air quality testing/management
- Commercial heating, ventilation, cooling
- Cooling systems’ installation, replacement, repairs, maintenance
- Duct change-outs
- Heat pump installation, replacement, repairs, maintenance
- Heating systems’ installation, replacement, repairs, maintenance
- Residential heating, ventilation, cooling
- Split systems
Clean air and clean water for your home is a passion for Iceberg plumbing professionals. After all, we live here, too.
That’s why we can say we’re the best plumbers in Clermont, Florida.
Why Choose Iceberg?
Highly Trained & CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Fast, Responsive Service
What Our Clients Are Saying
“ We are very pleased with Iceberg, from sales to installation it was all done in a timely matter and as Promised. Shawn Crawford and Adam Jr came out on Saturday and worked all day, even though they faced a few hurdles, they did what they had to do to get it done. They were very polite.”
“ Chuck arrived within a day after my call. He was very kind, courteous and professional. He looked at my unit and told me what my options were as far as the unit. I felt very confident that he was telling me the true issues with my unit and what would be in my best interest.”
“ They are fast, reliable, and courteous! They have been out to our house twice to fix the same problem for two different reasons and both times were on time and cared about the well-being of our family. They are also very knowledgeable and also advised us on how to keep our A/C maintained during stor...”
“ Chuck from iceberg A/C and heating, LLC was AMAZING! I was recommended to this company, and I'm so happy I was. Chuck was timely, efficient, and thorough. He didn't try and sell me repairs that weren't needed, found our problem and will get fixed tomorrow! I would 100% recommend them to anyone, espe...”
“ Excellent work, very reliable. Highly recommend for all your heating and cooling needs.”
“ Very happy to have found them to help us with our AC needs. Very responsive, punctual, honest and friendly!! Elon is great very professional and courteous. Definitely recommend using them for service and repair.”