The Best Plumbers in Lakeland, Florida
When you need plumbing services, you want a company you can trust. You want affordable services, and you want to get what you pay for. That just makes sense.
Many companies boast they’re “the best.” But what really goes into the making of the “best” plumbers in Lakeland, Florida?
Signs You Have Plumbing Problems
Your residential or commercial property will give you a heads-up when you’re having (or about to have) plumbing problems.
Signs you need plumbing services for your Lakeland, Florida home include:
- Drain odors
- Frequent clogs in toilets/sinks
- Higher water bills
- Low water pressure
- Mold on walls/cabinets
- Noisy pipes
- Paint/wallpaper peeling in the bathroom
- Slow drainage
- Toilet gurgling
- Water marks/brown spots on ceiling/wall
Plumbing Services: What Should You Know?
Plumbers in Lakeland, Florida who have survived tough economic times and provided consistent, high-quality services are here to stay. That means they are invested in your community, and that’s important. Your local Lakeland plumbing company should also have a reputation for good work and customer care.
No reputable plumbing service company will be impatient with you for asking questions. You have a right to ask Lakeland, Florida plumbers for proof of:
- Insurance – Plumbers in Lakeland, Florida should be able to provide proof of the necessary insurance coverages for injury to employees and your family. If there is property damage that directly results from your plumbing service (broken furniture, etc.), your plumber should be able to show current insurance coverage for repair and replacement.
- Knowledge – Information allows you to make better, more informed decisions. It also makes you more of a partner with your plumbing company. Your Lakeland, FL plumbing professional should be eager to explain exactly what your repair or remodeling project requires.
- Licensing – Businesses must have a Florida certified plumbing contractor license. An individual may have a registered plumbing license.
- Pricing – When a verbal price quote for plumbing services is so low it’s almost too good to be true, chances are it isn’t true. If your plumber says the job is “too small” to require a contract or a written quote, that’s another red flag. Get it in writing before allowing any service provider to work on your residential or commercial property. If you’re not sure what you’re paying for, get a second opinion.
- Professionalism – Plumbers are professionals. Professionals take pride in their work. When a plumbing company representative appears unkempt, drives a broken-down, dirty vehicle, and then “didn’t bring the right tools,” be wary. If plumbing technicians don’t respect their own company, how can you expect them to respect you and your property?
- References – It’s important your plumbing professional be able to show good quality of workmanship with references and testimonials.
- Services – Look for a plumber with experience and equipment to work on:
- Expansion tanks
- Garbage disposals
- Gas lines
- Pipe repair/replacement
- Sewage ejection pumps
- Sewer lines
- Slab leaks
- Sump pumps
- Water filtration systems
- Water heaters
- Water lines
- Water softeners
- Well pumps
Why Choose Iceberg?
We have over 70 years’ experience in residential and commercial property HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) and plumbing systems in Polk and Orange County communities. We also understand emergencies don’t have office hours, so we’re available 24/7.
In addition to our professional plumbing services, we specialize in:
- AC installation, replacement, repairs, maintenance
- Air quality testing/management
- Commercial heating, ventilation, cooling
- Cooling systems’ installation, replacement, repairs, maintenance
- Duct change-outs
- Heat pump installation, replacement, repairs, maintenance
- Heating systems’ installation, replacement, repairs, maintenance
- Residential heating, ventilation, cooling
- Split systems
We have a passion for clean air and water for your home. That’s why we can say we’re the best plumbers in Lakeland, Florida.
Why Choose Iceberg?
Highly Trained & CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Fast, Responsive Service
What Our Clients Are Saying
“ We are very pleased with Iceberg, from sales to installation it was all done in a timely matter and as Promised. Shawn Crawford and Adam Jr came out on Saturday and worked all day, even though they faced a few hurdles, they did what they had to do to get it done. They were very polite.”
“ Chuck arrived within a day after my call. He was very kind, courteous and professional. He looked at my unit and told me what my options were as far as the unit. I felt very confident that he was telling me the true issues with my unit and what would be in my best interest.”
“ They are fast, reliable, and courteous! They have been out to our house twice to fix the same problem for two different reasons and both times were on time and cared about the well-being of our family. They are also very knowledgeable and also advised us on how to keep our A/C maintained during stor...”
“ Chuck from iceberg A/C and heating, LLC was AMAZING! I was recommended to this company, and I'm so happy I was. Chuck was timely, efficient, and thorough. He didn't try and sell me repairs that weren't needed, found our problem and will get fixed tomorrow! I would 100% recommend them to anyone, espe...”
“ Excellent work, very reliable. Highly recommend for all your heating and cooling needs.”
“ Very happy to have found them to help us with our AC needs. Very responsive, punctual, honest and friendly!! Elon is great very professional and courteous. Definitely recommend using them for service and repair.”