About Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating of Orlando
Providing Quality Service to Orlando for Over 70 Years
Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating is a family-owned heating and cooling company in Florida. We have over 70 years’ experience in residential and commercial HVAC in Orlando. Every day, our team strives to provide our customers with the best product, workmanship, and customer service possible.
With our expertise, we can take care of all your HVAC needs. At Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating, all of our service technicians are highly trained experts in energy efficient solutions. All of our employees are background checked and drug tested.
By improving the efficiency of your HVAC system, we can give you better heating and cooling results for less money.
We Specialize In:
- Residential heating, ventilation, and cooling
- Commercial heating, ventilation, and cooling
- Air quality testing and management
- AC installation, replacement, repairs, and maintenance
- Heating installation, replacement, repairs, and maintenance
- Heat pump installation, replacement, repairs, and maintenance
- Split systems
- Packaged systems
- Duct change outs
- And more
We also offer a complete range of preventative maintenance solutions through our Total System Rejuvenation and our Club Membership Programs. Call today for an estimate!
Why Choose Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating?
We pride ourselves on providing top-notch service throughout Orlando, so calling us for all of your HVAC needs in Orlando should be an easy choice. Our service is always:
- Prompt– Our response and solutions will be prompt and the work will be done professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled and Certified– You don’t want just anyone trying to repair or replace your HVAC system. We take certification and experience seriously, and we strive to provide you with nothing less than exceptional service. We pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of our industry and continually improving our skill set.
- Helpful– We’re not just trying to push a certain product or brand; we work with you to find the best solution for your HVAC needs. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about the process.
- Convenient– We work with your schedule so we can get your home back to the comfort level you enjoy. We offer 24/7 emergency repair service with on-call technicians.
- Friendly– Our entire team is friendly and courteous. We treat your home just as we would our own, and you’ll see the care from the initial visit through the complete project.
Ford Appliance Is Now Iceberg Air Conditioning & Heating
Learn more about the transition here: