AC Repair & HVAC Services in Kissimmee, FL
When the temperature soars in sunny Florida, you depend on your air conditioning system to keep you cool and comfortable. Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating is ready to serve all your air conditioning and HVAC needs in Kissimmee.
Our reputation for excellence is well-known: We provide the premier emergency AC repair in Kissimmee. We listen to our customers’ needs, and we strive to provide efficient solutions to fit every budget.
Beyond just AC repair, our Kissimmee HVAC company is equipped to provide for all of your comfort needs in heating, cooling, and even air quality! You can count on us for:
- Air conditioning repair and service
- Furnace and heat pumps services
- Indoor air quality testing
- Emergency service
- Commercial HVAC service
Looking for “AC repair near me” from a trusted HVAC contractor? Contact us online today to schedule HVAC services in Kissimmee, FL!
Total System Rejuvenation
- 35 Point Inspection
- Energy Savings Analysis
- Duct Inspection
Coupon Required. Not valid with other offers or discounts.
FREE Service Call
with repair only
Units as Low as $3,435 Installed!
- Senior Discounts
- Military Discounts
- FREE Estimates
- Financing Options Available
Our Air Conditioning Services in Kissimmee, FL
The experts at Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating are equipped to meet all of your cooling needs in Kissimmee. We’ve been offering comprehensive solutions and top-class products to our clients for years, and we can guarantee an ideal service to match your home. To residents in Kissimmee, we proudly provide:
Air Conditioner Repair in Kissimmee
When something goes wrong with your cooling system, you’re left at the mercy of our brutal summers. That means you need fast, reliable, and completely professional service that puts your needs first! Our experts utilize years of specialized training, unique experience, and cutting-edge diagnostic tools to locate and remedy your air conditioner issues as fast as we can, without ever compromising the quality of our service. You can trust our local Kissimmee AC repair team to provide repair when:
- Your energy bill is increasing. When your energy bill starts to gradually increase each month, it might be time for a new unit. As the temperature changes outside, you’ll see small increases in the bill as your unit works to keep the temperature at a comfortable level. However, when the unit isn’t performing as it should, your energy bill will only get more expensive as time goes on.
- Your unit is louder or making weird noises. Take the time to listen to your AC unit when it’s functioning properly so you can tell when it’s making unusual sounds. When your unit gets louder or starts to make some rattling noises, contact our Kissimmee AC repair experts to inspect it. We’ll be able to guide you in the right direction on whether it needs a repair, you need a new unit, or there is simply some debris stuck in the fan.
- Your unit is old. If your unit is over 10 years old, you’ll start to need repairs and maintenance on a more frequent basis to keep it running efficiently. While some people recommend getting a new HVAC unit every 10 years to prevent costs that come with repairs, others have units that will last for as many as 15 to 20 years. Talk to your Kissimmee AC repair specialist to find out what condition you can expect your unit to run in for the duration of its life.
- Your airflow is abnormal. If you find that the airflow produced by your unit isn’t functioning at a normal pace, such as it is really slow and soft, talk to the experienced team at Iceberg about your next steps. We will help you move in the right direction from the first phone call to the follow-up once the repair is complete.
Have a different problem than the ones listed above? No problem! Our experts have seen and fixed it all, and we can guarantee the ideal solution to meet your AC needs in Kissimmee.
Contact us online for home AC repair in Kissimmee!
Kissimmee Air Conditioner Installation Experts
Summer in Kissimmee pours on the heat in spades, and you need a reliable AC system in place to keep your cool and stay comfortable. The team at Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating can help you select the ideal cooling system to suit your unique needs, sizing and installing your new air conditioner for maximized performance and top-level energy efficiency.
We Offer Air Conditioner Replacement Too!
Replacement is often avoided by homeowners with quality maintenance and top-notch repair service, but the fact is that replacing an air conditioner at the right time can offer you loads of benefits! Seeking out replacement can be a less stressful, faster, and more cost-effective solution for your comfort needs, and our team can help you decide when the time is right.
Talk to our professionals about the performance of your current HVAC system and when it might be time for a replacement.
Schedule Routine AC Maintenance
Consistent, professional service is the best way to keep your cooling system working at its best. With the comprehensive maintenance services offered by Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating, you can expect to see lower cooling systems, better system performance, and even a longer-lasting cooling system!
The Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance in Kissimmee
So, what does an annual AC maintenance visit actually do for you? We can say “improve performance” all day, but in the end, that’s just a buzzword. More specifically, maintenance provides:
- Better air conditioner efficiency. A well-tended cooling system can deliver all of the cooling power and reliability that it could on the day it was installed. Consistent care simply means a lot more comfort, and that’s something we all need to be able to depend on here in Kissimmee.
- Lower cooling costs. Not only will your AC do a better job, but it will do it for less cost too! An efficient and powerful cooling system takes up less energy to get the job done, directly reducing your monthly utility costs.
- Fewer repair and breakdown risks. Routine tune-ups tend to prevent most of the common causes of AC problems, stopping small issues before they turn into a full-on breakdown.
- A prolonged lifespan. With maintenance, you can expect 10-15 years of strong service. Without, you can drop that number by as much as 50%!
- Warranty preservation. Many warranties require that routine service is sought to continue to provide protection. So not only will maintenance protect your air conditioner, it’ll protect your investment too.
Why Choose Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating?
When you’re looking for quality air conditioning services and overall HVAC services in Kissimmee, you want the absolute best. That means the best products, the best services, and the best prices around! And with our experts, you’re going to get all of the above and more. We always provide:
- Service from top-class, expertly trained professionals
- Industry-leading, high-quality products
- Prompt, reliable service
- Unique, custom solutions tailored to your unique needs
Contact us now to schedule air conditioner services in Kissimmee!