Drain Cleaning Service in Orlando, FL
Clogged drains are an annoyance that make even the smallest tasks involving water tedious and frustrating. Frequently clogging toilets, slow draining sinks, and smelly shower drains can give any homeowner a headache. If you’re dealing with clogged drains, call the experts at Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating to clean your drains and get them running smoothly again. This important service can prevent damage to your pipes, avoiding more serious plumbing issues and saving you money in the long run.
Schedule drain cleaning service in College Park, Heathrow, and Pine Hills by calling 407-335-7375 or contacting us online.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
When your drains are working as they should, they carry wastewater, human waste, ground food waste, and toilet paper out of your house. Too much of any of these or foreign objects can cause drains to clog and stop doing their job. The most common causes of clogged drains are:
- General buildup: When hair, soap, dirt, and food waste build up in your drains, clogs are bound to occur.
- Cooking grease: Bacon grease, pork lard, and butter are liquids when hot. However, if you poor them down your drain, they will solidify once they cool down and create clogs. You should always dispose of grease in the trash.
- Foreign objects: Baby wipes, cotton balls, toys, and other small objects can cause a clog if they find their way down your drains.
- Mineral buildup: Mineral deposits left by hard water can build up in your pipes.
- Tree roots: If these moisture-seeking life forms find their way into your pipes, they can cause serious plumbing problems.
If you have clogged drains in Orlando, contact us online or call us at 407-335-7375 for fast & effective drain cleaning services.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
Unfortunately, dirty or clogged drains will only worsen with time. If you notice any of the following signs, contact us for a professional drain cleaning to prevent more serious plumbing issues:
- Water is slow to drain from sinks, showers, baths, and/or washing machines.
- Standing water in sinks, showers, or baths.
- Unpleasant odors in bathrooms or kitchens despite regular cleaning.
- Strange gurgling noises when pipes are draining.
- Frequent clogged toilets or drains.
- Multiple clogged drains in your home.
Don’t ignore the signs listed above; contact us online or call us at 407-335-7375 to get the water draining smoothly in your home in College Park, Heathrow, or Pine Hills.
Should I Use Chemical Drain Cleaners?
It can be tempting to try a chemical drain cleaner instead of calling a plumber, but these products can harm your plumbing. With repeated use, the violent chemical reactions they use to clear clogs can cause damage to your pipes and cost you money in extensive pipe repairs. They only work on minor clogs caused by hair, soap, and dirt buildup and will not work to clear your pipes like a professional drain cleaning will. Take care of your whole pipe system and prevent costly repairs by calling the professionals at Iceberg instead of resorting to this risky method.
Trust Iceberg to get your drains running smoothly! Contact us online or call us at 407-335-7375 today.
How Does Drain Cleaning Work?
There are a few different ways to clean a home’s drains and clear clogs. Our highly trained team will analyze your situation and use the method that fits it best. Our up to date equipment includes cameras that we can employ to take a look inside your pipes and better diagnose your problem. The two main methods are:
- Drain snakes and augers: A technician will physically run a tool through your pipes to break up clogs and clear them. Our team will come prepared with multiple specialized tools and attachments to modify this method for your plumbing system.
- Hydro-jetting: The method uses high-pressured water to flush your pipes and remove any buildup that is causing clogs. The water is so powerful that it can even remove mineral scale and tree roots. Hydro-jetting does not work for every plumbing system, so our team will carefully analyze yours to determine if it can withstand this aggressive but effective cleaning method.
It’s important to note that your clogged drains may stem from a bigger issue, such as a problem in your main water or sewer line. A drain cleaning is the first step to determining if these lines are the issue.
Questions about drain cleaning in College Park, Heathrow, or Pine Hills? Contact us online or call us at 407-335-7375.
Schedule Drain Cleaning in Orlando & the Surrounding Areas
A professional drain cleaning is the best way to treat clogged drains, maintain efficient wastewater drainage, and prevent major issues in your home’s plumbing system. At Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating, we can take care of all your drain cleaning needs with friendly and prompt service. Our experts strive to provide service that is both fast and accurate, ensuring that your home’s plumbing runs smoothly to keep your house clean, safe, and comfortable.
For reliable drain cleaning services in Orlando, contact us online or call us at 407-335-7375 today!