Toilet Repairs & Replacement in Lakeland, Orlando & Winter Haven, FL
Leaky toilet? Cracked toilet bowl? Toilet won’t flush or constantly runs after you flush? It may be time to schedule a toilet repair. The plumbing professionals at Iceberg are here to help when you need toilet repairs in Winter Haven, Lakeland, Orlando, or surrounding areas.
If you are ready to replace your toilet and upgrade to a nicer toilet, we can do that, too. Benefits of replacing a toilet include:
- Easier cleaning & sanitization – Traditional toilets have a tank and a bowl connected by bolts. Newer toilets are 1-piece units that have fewer bacteria-trapping spaces. They are less prone to leaks.
- Increased efficiency – Tankless toilets use water directly from your plumbing system. There’s no need to wait between flushes. Plus, they can be wall-mounted, so you can customize floor distance. They work great in smaller bathrooms.
- Better hygiene – Touchless toilets are hands-free and reduce the spread of germs.
- Saving water – A dual-flush toilet is popular in countries that see droughts, and they’ll be trending here in Central Florida soon. With a dual-flush toilet, you can forget “if it’s yellow, let it mellow” to save water. You’ll have the choice of using more water for solid waste and may see savings on your water bill.
Experience counts, and Iceberg Cooling has been serving Central Florida homes and commercial properties for over 70 years. If you want knowledgeable, trustworthy plumbing professionals, call 863-223-1849 or contact Iceberg Cooling today.
Common Toilet Repairs
If it’s more cost-effective to repair rather than replace your bathroom toilet, we’ll do what it takes as affordably as possible. The national average to repair a toilet is $60 to $200, based on many factors: current plumbing, toilet age, regional cost of living, and the actual issue will all impact the cost of the toilet repair. Some toilet repair projects are easy and quick. Others are more complex.
Here are pricing averages for toilet repair projects:
- Bowl – $100 to $300
- Clog – $150 to $600
- Drainage – $100 to $600
- Flange – $60 to $125
- Flush – $75 to $200
- Leak – $100 to $600
- Running water – $100 to $400
- Seal – $60 to $150
- Wobble – $60 to $150
Call 863-223-1849 or contact us today to learn more about plumbing services in Lakeland, Orlando, and Winter Haven, FL.
When to Replace A Toilet
If the toilet is the same age as you, chances are good it should be replaced. In fact, the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) encourages you to replace toilets manufactured before 1992 as they use almost five gallons of water per flush.
Other signs you may need a toilet replacement include:
- Clogs – Too many clogs signal a bigger problem, and it may be further down the pipeline.
- Flush failure – If it won’t flush, your toilet is broken.
- Leak – Actually, cracks are easier to see than leaks. They can go on for months, causing structural damages. If your water bill gets higher for no reason, you may have a leak.
- Constant running – We’re beyond “jiggle the handle.” If your toilet seems to run nonstop, you could have a broken fill valve, flapper valve, or another issue.
- Tank crack – If you see puddles on the floor, do a visual inspection immediately. Cracks can be tiny. If you don’t see a crack, contact your local plumber for a more in-depth look.
- Repairs – If you’ve repaired your toilet too many times in the last year, it’s time for a replacement. Working parts that may need repairs include:
- Bowl refill tube
- Bowl-to-floor seal
- Filler/inlet/overflow tubes
- Float arm/ball
- Flush valve/chain
- Inlet valve
- Tank lever
- Tank-to-bowl gasket
Upgrading your bathroom adds value to your property. Upgrading your toilet saves energy. It’s a win-win! Call 863-223-1849 or contact Iceberg Cooling to learn more.
Why Choose Iceberg?
If you suspect you have a bathroom plumbing leak in Lakeland, Orlando, or Winter Haven, act quickly. The behind-the-scenes damage could be extensive and expensive. But you don’t have to live in Polk or Orange County to deserve the best plumbing company in Central Florida.
Our family has been serving families like yours for over 70 years. We’re passionate about customer care and quality workmanship because we live here, too. That’s the Iceberg Cooling difference.
Why Choose Iceberg?
Highly Trained & CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Fast, Responsive Service
What Our Clients Are Saying
“ We are very pleased with Iceberg, from sales to installation it was all done in a timely matter and as Promised. Shawn Crawford and Adam Jr came out on Saturday and worked all day, even though they faced a few hurdles, they did what they had to do to get it done. They were very polite.”
“ Chuck arrived within a day after my call. He was very kind, courteous and professional. He looked at my unit and told me what my options were as far as the unit. I felt very confident that he was telling me the true issues with my unit and what would be in my best interest.”
“ They are fast, reliable, and courteous! They have been out to our house twice to fix the same problem for two different reasons and both times were on time and cared about the well-being of our family. They are also very knowledgeable and also advised us on how to keep our A/C maintained during stor...”
“ Chuck from iceberg A/C and heating, LLC was AMAZING! I was recommended to this company, and I'm so happy I was. Chuck was timely, efficient, and thorough. He didn't try and sell me repairs that weren't needed, found our problem and will get fixed tomorrow! I would 100% recommend them to anyone, espe...”
“ Excellent work, very reliable. Highly recommend for all your heating and cooling needs.”
“ Very happy to have found them to help us with our AC needs. Very responsive, punctual, honest and friendly!! Elon is great very professional and courteous. Definitely recommend using them for service and repair.”