Toilet Repairs & Replacement in Polk County & Central Florida
Leaky toilet? Cracked toilet bowl? Toilet won’t flush or constantly runs after you flush? It may be time to schedule a toilet repair. The plumbing professionals at Iceberg Home Services are here to help when you need toilet repairs in Winter Haven, Lakeland, Orlando, or surrounding areas.
If you are ready to replace your toilet and upgrade to a nicer toilet, we can do that, too. Benefits of replacing a toilet include:
- Easier cleaning & sanitization: Traditional toilets have a tank and a bowl connected by bolts. Newer toilets are one-piece units that have fewer bacteria-trapping spaces. They are less prone to leaks.
- Increased efficiency: Tankless toilets use water directly from your plumbing system. There’s no need to wait between flushes. Plus, they can be wall-mounted, so you can customize floor distance. They work great in smaller bathrooms.
- Better hygiene: Touchless toilets are hands-free and reduce the spread of germs.
- Saving water: A dual-flush toilet is popular in countries that see droughts, and they’ll be trending here in Central Florida soon. With a dual-flush toilet, you’ll have the choice of using more water for solid waste and may see savings on your water bill.
Experience counts, and Iceberg Home Services has been serving Central Florida homes and commercial properties for over 70 years. If you want knowledgeable, trustworthy plumbing professionals, call 863-223-1849 or contact Iceberg Home Services today.
What Does Toilet Repair Cost?
If it’s more cost-effective to repair rather than replace your bathroom toilet, we’ll do what it takes as affordably as possible. The national average to repair a toilet is $60 to $200, based on many factors: current plumbing, toilet age, regional cost of living, and the actual issue will all impact the cost of the toilet repair. Some toilet repair projects are easy and quick. Others are more complex.
Here are pricing averages for toilet repair projects:
- Bowl: $100 to $300
- Clog: $150 to $600
- Drainage: $100 to $600
- Flange: $60 to $125
- Flush: $75 to $200
- Leak: $100 to $600
- Running water: $100 to $400
- Seal: $60 to $150
- Wobble: $60 to $150
Signs You Need To Replace Your Toilet
If the toilet is the same age as you, chances are good it should be replaced. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency encourages you to replace toilets manufactured before 1992 as they use almost 5 gallons of water per flush.
Other signs you may need a toilet replacement include:
- Clogs: Too many clogs signal a bigger problem, and it may be further down the pipeline.
- Flush failure: If it won’t flush, your toilet is broken.
- Leak: Actually, cracks are easier to see than leaks. They can go on for months, causing structural damage. If your water bill gets higher for no reason, you may have a leak.
- Constant running: We’re beyond “jiggle the handle.” If your toilet seems to run nonstop, you could have a broken fill valve, flapper valve, or another issue.
- Tank crack: If you see puddles on the floor, do a visual inspection immediately. Cracks can be tiny. If you don’t see a crack, contact your local plumber for a more in-depth look.
- Repairs: If you’ve repaired your toilet too many times in the last year, it’s time for a replacement. Working parts that may need repairs include:
- Bowl refill tube
- Bowl-to-floor seal
- Filler/inlet/overflow tubes
- Float arm/ball
- Flush valve/chain
- Inlet valve
- Tank lever
- Tank-to-bowl gasket
Upgrading your bathroom adds value to your property. Upgrading your toilet saves energy. It’s a win-win! Call 863-223-1849 or contact Iceberg Home Services to learn more.
Why Choose Iceberg Home Services?
If you suspect you have a bathroom plumbing leak in Lakeland, Orlando, or Winter Haven, act quickly. The behind-the-scenes damage could be extensive and expensive. But you don’t have to live in Polk or Orange County to deserve the best plumbing company in Central Florida.
Our family has been serving families like yours for over 70 years. We’re passionate about customer care and quality workmanship because we live here, too. That’s the Iceberg Home Services difference.
Same Day ApprovalApply Now
Why Choose Iceberg?
Highly Trained & CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Fast, Responsive Service
What Our Clients Are Saying
“ I am absolutely thrilled with the outstanding service we received from Iceburg Home Services! From the moment they arrived to our home, they were extremely professional, friendly, and organized! They replaced our entire duct system for our AC. I noticed everything they were doing was done with preci...”
“ Love the people at Iceberg Home Services they have excellent service men working for them. Aaron Adorno serviced our home HVAC. Thank you for doing a Great Job Aaron!! Aaron is very professional and knowledgeable in his field of work, very friendly and easy to talk with. We definitely will highly re...”
“ I Had My Best Experience With Any Contractor That I've Ever Had Do Work At My House... I Called In For A Price Quote On My Existing Unit That Was Old And Not Working Anymore... I Was Given At Time & Day They Would Come Out... I Already Had Three Quotes Already For Replacing Both Unit's... On The...”
“ Called Stephanie about a duct cleaning and not only did she get me an estimate on the same day but, she sent Erne out. I can't say enough about Erne's professionalism, willing to go the extra mile only to find out he documented my ducts and my home is 9 years old and the duct's look like new (his wo...”
“ We had a great experience a few months ago when they installed a new a/c unit. So when our kitchen flooded and we could not determine where it was leaking from we decided to give them a try for their plumbing services. Thank you to Robert coming out to inspect the problem. Although we have to get a ...”