Thermostat Installation & Repair in Polk County & Central Florida
You may have a powerful air conditioner that can keep your home cool on the hottest days, but it doesn’t mean a thing without a good thermostat. You won’t benefit from your powerful AC if your thermostat doesn’t connect correctly to your HVAC system.
Iceberg Home Services is here to help. We bring years of experience to the table, fixing and replacing faulty thermostats. Our team can determine what’s wrong with your thermostat and provide the service you need to regain control of your AC.
Upgrade to a Digital Thermostat
With today’s innovative technology, even your HVAC system can get a technological upgrade. Digital and Wi-Fi-connected thermostats offer many benefits, and you’ll love the difference you can experience with a new model. If you’re not taking advantage of the features of modern digital thermostats, you’re not getting the most out of your HVAC system. By making the technological upgrade to a digital and Wi-Fi-connected thermostat, you’ll see a leap forward in performance, utility, and convenience from your existing heating and cooling systems. With an advanced digital thermostat, you’ll be able to enjoy:
- Remote control: There’s a huge added convenience in accessing and controlling your thermostat remotely via a phone app — whether from bed before you go to sleep, in the morning before you pull back the covers, or across town before you drive home.
- Improved efficiency: Precisely controlling your home’s temperature allows you to spend less on HVAC over time; you can keep your home warmer or colder when it’s unoccupied and adjust it before you get home. You’ll also avoid those situations where the AC is blowing just a bit too much, or the heat is just a bit too hot, but changing it would be inconvenient — it can be handled automatically, or you can change it via the app!
- Automatic management: Cutting-edge digital thermostats can learn your habits and preferences over time, allowing them to dynamically adjust your home temperature to keep you comfortable without needing to think about it or program it manually. After all, comfort is about more than simply setting an upper and lower limit and using those settings year-round, morning and night.
- Better home safety: Insight into the temperature of your home and HVAC behavior while you aren’t there lets you avoid unfortunate issues like out-of-control or out-of-commission heating or cooling causing trouble while you’re away. It also enables you to minimize HVAC use while you’re away without leaving your home to the elements entirely — and you won’t have to arrive at a sweltering home even if you leave the temperature a little warmer while you’re out.
Common Issues With Thermostats
Your home’s thermostat, and your HVAC system, can suffer from many different issues. If something goes wrong with your thermostat, you may be unable to control your HVAC system. Common thermostat issues include:
- Inability to turn the system on or off
- Failure to reach the desired set temperature
- Disconnected or faulty wiring
- Damaged or disconnected sensors
- Broken thermostat display
- Failing button controls
- The system continually runs, though it should be cycling on & off
Thermostat Repair & Replacement Services
Iceberg Home Services can get your thermostat working like new. Whether your thermostat needs a quick fix or a complete replacement, we’ll ensure that your air conditioner and thermostat connection are restored.
The team at Iceberg Home Services can inspect your current thermostat, look over the connections, and uncover the root cause of the issue. Then, we’ll provide you with your options for repair or replacement.
We can install a brand-new thermostat that features all the latest options. Modern thermostats allow scheduling, eco-friendly modes, detailed usage statistics, and more.
Iceberg Home Services is your go-to team, from basic repairs to installing high-tech thermostats. Contact us online or call (863) 223-1849 to set a date for thermostat services at your Central Florida property.
Iceberg Home Services Will Keep You Cool
At Iceberg Home Services, our skilled and certified HVAC technicians can diagnose any issue with your thermostat or air conditioner and provide solutions that suit your needs. With our help, you’ll be able to keep cool in your home in Orlando, Winter Haven, or the surrounding areas.
There could be a disconnection within the system. The problem could be the software or a physical issue with the thermostat. Contact Iceberg Home Services to discuss the details of your issue.
Your thermostat is likely broken or disconnected from your air conditioning system. Whether frozen or completely unresponsive, a trained technician can fix your problem.
Programmable and smart thermostats offer several benefits. They allow you to schedule temperature changes that fit your habits, saving energy and reducing utility bills. Smart thermostats also provide remote access, learning capabilities, and integration with home automation systems for added convenience and comfort.
Same Day ApprovalApply Now
Why Choose Iceberg?
Highly Trained & CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Fast, Responsive Service
What Our Clients Are Saying
“ I am absolutely thrilled with the outstanding service we received from Iceburg Home Services! From the moment they arrived to our home, they were extremely professional, friendly, and organized! They replaced our entire duct system for our AC. I noticed everything they were doing was done with preci...”
“ Love the people at Iceberg Home Services they have excellent service men working for them. Aaron Adorno serviced our home HVAC. Thank you for doing a Great Job Aaron!! Aaron is very professional and knowledgeable in his field of work, very friendly and easy to talk with. We definitely will highly re...”
“ I Had My Best Experience With Any Contractor That I've Ever Had Do Work At My House... I Called In For A Price Quote On My Existing Unit That Was Old And Not Working Anymore... I Was Given At Time & Day They Would Come Out... I Already Had Three Quotes Already For Replacing Both Unit's... On The...”
“ Called Stephanie about a duct cleaning and not only did she get me an estimate on the same day but, she sent Erne out. I can't say enough about Erne's professionalism, willing to go the extra mile only to find out he documented my ducts and my home is 9 years old and the duct's look like new (his wo...”
“ We had a great experience a few months ago when they installed a new a/c unit. So when our kitchen flooded and we could not determine where it was leaking from we decided to give them a try for their plumbing services. Thank you to Robert coming out to inspect the problem. Although we have to get a ...”