Bathroom Plumbing in Polk County & Central Florida
A dependable plumber is a must-have to ensure the bathroom is one of the most comfortable rooms in the house. The water should be at the right temperature, the toilet needs to flush, and the faucets shouldn’t leak. For professional bathroom plumbing in Winter Haven, Lakeland, and Orlando by an experienced plumber, call Iceberg Home Services.
Iceberg Home Services is Central Florida’s choice because we know what homes and commercial properties here need. Our family has been serving friends and neighbors like you for over 70 years. Call 863-223-1849 or contact Iceberg Home Services today.
Plumbing Repairs and Installations
Bathroom plumbing is complex because your water and heating distribution systems are pretty much located out of sight behind walls, under floors, above ceilings. That’s why we say if you suspect you have a bathroom plumbing leak, act quickly. The behind-the-scenes damage could be extensive and expensive.
Common bathroom plumbing repairs and installations include:
- Burst pipes – If bathroom water is discolored, you have low water pressure, or you have an unexpectedly high water bill, you may have a water line issue that you should address sooner rather than later.
- Drain cleaning – Slow drains can be a small problem or an indicator of a bigger issue.
- Sewer line services – Not all plumbers are qualified to work on sewer lines, but we are. We’re available 24/7 for sewer line emergency calls, and we offer trenchless sewer line services. We’ll replace your sewer line with minimal landscaping disruption.
- Shower & tub plumbing – Converting a bathtub into a walk-in shower looks easy on television, but it’s a bit more complex. New shower and tub installations are affordable, but a lot depends on materials. Ceramic tiles are beautiful and cost less than porcelain, for example.
- Sink installation – Your style of sink installation depends on a lot of factors. Room size is critical as well as your need for storage and handicap access. There’s a huge assortment of materials for bathroom sinks, so consider maintenance before you choose a natural stone or tempered glass. Solid-surface sinks (porcelains and ceramics) require the lowest maintenance.
- Toilet replacement & repairs – Problems can range from leaks to clogs. New toilets average $90-$1,500.
- Water heater replacement & repairs – Most water heaters won’t last beyond 12 years. Water heater repairs and installations depend on the age and condition of your unit, size and location of the system, and which type and model. If it’s time to replace your water heater, we hope you’ll consider a high-efficiency gas, electric, or tankless water heater.
- Faucets/fixtures – If you don’t want to replace your bathroom sink, shower, or tub, but you need to replace fixtures, you’re limited to certain styles. We’ll find affordable options for your bathroom. Common faucets for bathroom sinks are:
Upgrading your bathroom adds value to your property. And energy-efficient water heaters will lower your monthly bill immediately. It’s a win-win. Call 863-223-1849 or contact Iceberg Home Services to learn more.
The Iceberg Home Services Difference
Knowledgeable, friendly service at a very reasonable price!
I would give 6 stars if I could! –Craig D.
You don’t have to live in Polk or Orange County to deserve the best plumbing company in Central Florida. We live here, too, so we’re passionate about customer care and quality workmanship. That’s the Iceberg Home Services difference.
Clean air and water are necessary for a healthier quality of life. Call 863-223-1849 or contact us today to learn more about HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) and plumbing services in Lakeland, Orlando, and Winter Haven, FL.
Why Choose Iceberg Home Services?
Highly Trained & CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Fast, Responsive Service
What Our Clients Are Saying
“ We are very pleased with Iceberg, from sales to installation it was all done in a timely matter and as Promised. Shawn Crawford and Adam Jr came out on Saturday and worked all day, even though they faced a few hurdles, they did what they had to do to get it done. They were very polite.”
“ Chuck arrived within a day after my call. He was very kind, courteous and professional. He looked at my unit and told me what my options were as far as the unit. I felt very confident that he was telling me the true issues with my unit and what would be in my best interest.”
“ They are fast, reliable, and courteous! They have been out to our house twice to fix the same problem for two different reasons and both times were on time and cared about the well-being of our family. They are also very knowledgeable and also advised us on how to keep our A/C maintained during stor...”
“ Chuck from iceberg A/C and heating, LLC was AMAZING! I was recommended to this company, and I'm so happy I was. Chuck was timely, efficient, and thorough. He didn't try and sell me repairs that weren't needed, found our problem and will get fixed tomorrow! I would 100% recommend them to anyone, espe...”
“ Excellent work, very reliable. Highly recommend for all your heating and cooling needs.”
“ Very happy to have found them to help us with our AC needs. Very responsive, punctual, honest and friendly!! Elon is great very professional and courteous. Definitely recommend using them for service and repair.”