Mini-Split Installation in Lakeland, FL
HVAC Company Serving Polk County & Hillsborough County
With the hot and humid climate in the Lakeland area, air conditioning is essential for comfort throughout much of the year. Whether you are replacing your current air conditioning system or installing a new one, a ductless mini-split is an excellent choice for many homes, as it provides energy-efficient, reliable cooling, as well as optional heating on many models. Without energy-wasting ducts, more of the energy used by the system is devoted to keeping you comfortable. At Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating, we offer complete installation services for ductless mini-split systems, as well as complete repair and maintenance services. With over 70 years of HVAC experience, you can trust our team for an energy-efficient, reliable installation.
For a fast, quality ductless mini-split installation in Lakeland or a surrounding area, contact Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating at (863) 223-1849 today!
When to Consider a New Ductless Mini-Split
A ductless mini-split can last for well over 10 years, but eventually, it will become far less efficient and reliable than the latest models on the market. You should consider installing a new system if any of the following apply:
- Your cooling costs are excessive. Older ductless mini-splits often have SEER ratings of less than 13, and they only lose efficiency as the age and components begin to wear or fail. Today’s models can have a seer from 13 to over 20, significantly reducing your cooling costs.
- Frequent repairs are necessary. As your system ages, repairs will often become more frequent, and as the costs add up, it may make more sense financially to invest in a new system than to keep spending money on one that may fail at any time.
- Your system has major problems. If your ductless mini-split has a major system failure, like a damaged compressor or a condenser that is corroded and leaking, it is often better and more cost-effective to upgrade to a new model.
- Your system is nearing the end of its service life. If your ductless system is greater than 10 or 15 years old, replacing it can help you to avoid future problems while saving money on your utility costs.
At Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating, we can inspect your ductless mini-split and offer realistic advice about your repair and replacement options.
Our Ductless Mini-Split Installation Services
If you choose to install a new ductless mini-split, our talented HVAC experts at Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating can provide a fast, professional installation that will minimize disruptions to your schedule and leave your home comfortable. Our process includes:
- Removing the existing air conditioning equipment
- Performing a new cooling load calculation
- Selecting a system with the capacity and features that you need
- Installing the condenser, air handlers, refrigerant lines, and other components
- Starting the system and testing it thoroughly
We will help you choose the best system for your home and ensure that you are completely satisfied with its performance.
Schedule Mini-Split Installation in Lakeland with Iceberg
An air conditioning system is a significant investment. With our team at Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating, you can be sure that your new ductless-mini split is installed properly and professionally.
Contact us online today or give us a call at (863) 223-1849 for a quality AC installation in the Polk County or Hillsborough County area!
Our Service Area
We provide quality mini-split installation throughout Polk County and Hillsborough County, including Auburndale, Babson Park, Clermont, Davenport, Lake Alfred, Lake Wales, Lakeland, Mulberry, Plant City, Mango, Winter Haven, Valrico, Zephyrhills, Sydney, Dover, and the surrounding areas.