Furnace Installation in Lakeland, FL
Furnace Installation in Polk County, FL Area
If you’re looking to install a new furnace or alternative heating system in your home, you’ll want a system that’s durable, energy-efficient, and one that you can count on for years. At Iceberg Air Conditioning & Heating, our team of knowledgeable professionals are well trained on the installation process for any unit. We offer our extensive experience and training in order to ensure your heating system is installed properly and serves you well. Heating installation services we offer:
- Furnace installation services
- Heat pump installation services
- Boiler installation services
Looking for heating installation in the Lakeland area from experts you can trust? Contact Iceberg online by reaching out to us online, or give us a call at (863) 223-1849!
Furnace Installation Services
A new home furnace or heating system has to be specifically chosen to fit your home and personal needs. When it comes to HVAC, there are a wide variety of systems and there isn’t just one unit that’s best for everyone. That’s why our specialists take the time to find the system that’s best for you. From start to finish we’re right there with you to make recommendations on furnaces that fit your budget and fulfil your comfort needs. After you’ve chosen a unit, we’ll go in and install the system and make sure it’s working properly.
When Is it Time for a New Heating System?
If you’re debating between repairing and replacing your unit, pay close attention to your system’s performance. We recommend replacing instead of repairing your system when:
- Your heating system needs frequent repairs: In the entire lifespan of a furnace, heat pump, or boiler, you should typically expect to need to have it repaired a few different times. But if you start needing professional services on a yearly basis, it’s time to cut costs and replace it.
- Your current repair costs are too high: Often all it takes is one repair! If the quote on your current system repairs exceeds a third of the cost of the entire system, you’ll save more and get better results with a new furnace installation.
- Your system isn’t properly heating your home: Is your system simply just not warming you home like you need it to? If so, it may be time to skip the repair and replace the system altogether instead.
- Your system is getting old: Depending on the system, you can usually expect 10-15 years of reliable service (assuming you’ve kept up with maintenance, of course!). Past that point you’ll start seeing more breakdowns, higher costs, and all around a far less useful furnace system.
Why Choose Iceberg for Furnace Installation in Polk County?
Our team of highly trained technicians at Iceberg Cooling has over 70 years’ experience in residential and commercial HVAC in the Lakeland, Polk County areas. Our team strives to provide our customers with the best product, workmanship, and customer service possible. When you need furnace installation, we’re the ones to call. For the best HVAC services in Lakeland, call Iceberg Cooling today!
To schedule furnace installation in Lakeland, Polk County, call us at (863) 223-1849 or contact us online today!
Our Service Area
We provide quality furnace installation throughout Polk County, including Auburndale, Babson Park, Clermont, Davenport, Lake Alfred, Lake Wales, Lakeland, Mulberry, Winter Haven, Zephyrhills, and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Iceberg?
Highly Trained & CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Fast, Responsive Service
What Our Clients Are Saying
“ We are very pleased with Iceberg, from sales to installation it was all done in a timely matter and as Promised. Shawn Crawford and Adam Jr came out on Saturday and worked all day, even though they faced a few hurdles, they did what they had to do to get it done. They were very polite.”
“ Chuck arrived within a day after my call. He was very kind, courteous and professional. He looked at my unit and told me what my options were as far as the unit. I felt very confident that he was telling me the true issues with my unit and what would be in my best interest.”
“ They are fast, reliable, and courteous! They have been out to our house twice to fix the same problem for two different reasons and both times were on time and cared about the well-being of our family. They are also very knowledgeable and also advised us on how to keep our A/C maintained during stor...”
“ Chuck from iceberg A/C and heating, LLC was AMAZING! I was recommended to this company, and I'm so happy I was. Chuck was timely, efficient, and thorough. He didn't try and sell me repairs that weren't needed, found our problem and will get fixed tomorrow! I would 100% recommend them to anyone, espe...”
“ Excellent work, very reliable. Highly recommend for all your heating and cooling needs.”
“ Very happy to have found them to help us with our AC needs. Very responsive, punctual, honest and friendly!! Elon is great very professional and courteous. Definitely recommend using them for service and repair.”