Furnace Installation in the Lakeland & Polk County, FL Area
If you’re looking to install a new furnace or alternative heating system in your home, you’ll want a system that’s durable, energy-efficient, and one that you can count on for years. At Iceberg Air Conditioning & Heating, our team of knowledgeable professionals are well trained on the installation process for any unit. We offer our extensive experience and training in order to ensure your heating system is installed properly and serves you well. Heating installation services we offer:
- Furnace installation services
- Heat pump installation services
- Boiler installation services
Looking for heating installation in the Lakeland area from experts you can trust? Contact Iceberg online by reaching out to us online, or give us a call at (863) 223-1849!
Furnace Installation Services
A new home furnace or heating system has to be specifically chosen to fit your home and personal needs. When it comes to HVAC, there are a wide variety of systems and there isn’t just one unit that’s best for everyone. That’s why our specialists take the time to find the system that’s best for you. From start to finish we’re right there with you to make recommendations on furnaces that fit your budget and fulfil your comfort needs. After you’ve chosen a unit, we’ll go in and install the system and make sure it’s working properly.
When Is it Time for a New Heating System?
If you’re debating between repairing and replacing your unit, pay close attention to your system’s performance. We recommend replacing instead of repairing your system when:
- Your heating system needs frequent repairs: In the entire lifespan of a furnace, heat pump, or boiler, you should typically expect to need to have it repaired a few different times. But if you start needing professional services on a yearly basis, it’s time to cut costs and replace it.
- Your current repair costs are too high: Often all it takes is one repair! If the quote on your current system repairs exceeds a third of the cost of the entire system, you’ll save more and get better results with a new furnace installation.
- Your system isn’t properly heating your home: Is your system simply just not warming you home like you need it to? If so, it may be time to skip the repair and replace the system altogether instead.
- Your system is getting old: Depending on the system, you can usually expect 10-15 years of reliable service (assuming you’ve kept up with maintenance, of course!). Past that point you’ll start seeing more breakdowns, higher costs, and all around a far less useful furnace system.
Why Choose Iceberg for Furnace Installation in Polk County?
Our team of highly trained technicians at Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating has over 70 years’ experience in residential and commercial HVAC in the Lakeland and Polk County area. Our team strives to provide our customers with the best product, workmanship, and customer service possible. When you need furnace installation, we’re the ones to call. For the best HVAC services in Lakeland, call Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating today! To schedule furnace installation in the Lakeland and Polk County area, call us at (863) 223-1849 or contact us online today!
Our Service Area
We provide top-notch heating installation services throughout Polk County, including Auburndale, Babson Park, Clermont, Davenport, Lake Alfred, Lake Wales, Lakeland, Mulberry, Plant City, Winter Haven, Zephryhills, and the surrounding areas.