Heat Pumps Installation & Replacement in LakelandHeat pumps have quickly become one of the most popular choices for heating and cooling homes throughout the Polk County area. Not only do these systems offer leading cooling power, they also offer heating come winter. At Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating, our experts can provide you with all of the heat pump services you need to keep your heat pump working as efficiently as possible. In order for your heat pump to work properly, it must be installed and sized perfectly. Our professionals have been handling heat pump installation services for years can help you find the perfect heat pump to suit your unique home and needs. We install heat pump systems from both Bryant and Carrier—meaning our products completely back up the quality of our service. If you choose Iceberg for HVAC services, your job is guaranteed to be done right. To schedule heat pump installation and replacement services in the Lakeland and Polk County area, give us a call at (863) 223-1849 or contact us online!
Benefits of Owning a Heat Pump
Heat pumps come with a number of added benefits that other heating systems can’t match. When deciding if a heat pump is the best choice for your home, keep in mind that your heat pump will provide:
- Improved air quality – As your heat pump circulates the air in your room, its filers, cleans, and purifies the air. It removes dust, mold, smoke, and other particles and is a great choice for people who suffer from asthma or allergies.
- Better safety – Heat pumps can be safely left on when you’re out or asleep and also around children and pets. Unlike gas heating or wood burners, there are no flames or hot surfaces, eliminating the chance of being burned.
- Heating and cooling services – Heat pumps not only can quickly heat a room, but they also can be used for cooling. They’re able to extract heat energy from outside and bring it into your home, as well as extract heat from inside your home and transfer it outside.
- Energy efficiency and eco-friendliness – These units are currently the most cost-effective way to heat your home. And because heat pumps don’t burn anything at the heat energy source, there are no additional carbon emissions aside from the small amount of electrical energy required to run the compressor. They’re very environmentally friendly and don’t harm the ozone layer.
- Convenience – Heat pumps allow you to increase or decrease the temperature of a room at the push of a button. They have the power to change the temperature in a matter of minutes. Many units have the added benefit of a programmable timer, which allows you to schedule a temperature change. Interested in heat pump replacement or installation in Lakeland? Give us a call at (863) 223-1949!