Heat Pump Repair in Lakeland, Florida
Due to their efficiency and heating and cooling powers, heat pumps have become a popular choice for homes throughout Florida and other southern states. Because heat pumps move heat rather than creating it, they’re able to cut energy costs and produce more heat than other heating systems. They’re the ideal choice for handling Polk County’s moderate winters and hot summers.
Though heat pumps are durable, every so often they may require repair. When something goes wrong with your heat pump, you want it repaired quickly, but done right. Our team of technicians is well equipped to handle even the most serious heat pump repairs. For quality service, schedule your heat pump repair service with Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating.
If you’re in need of heat pump repair in the Lakeland and Polk County area, give us a call at (863) 223-1849 or contact us online.
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Repairs
When something is wrong with your heat pump, you’ll likely experience one or more of the things listed below. Even if your unit is doing something that isn’t on this list, you should still call in a technician to see if you need repair.
- Reduced heat – If the airflow feels normal, but the air coming from your heat pump feels cooler than usual, you may have a problem. The fix may be as simple as changing the setting on your thermostat, but it could indicate that there’s a refrigerant leak or problem with the compressor.
- Strange noises – Heat pumps are typically very quiet devices, so if you start hearing clicking or grinding noise coming from your unit, you should call in an expert.
- Reduced air flow – If you notice that there’s less airflow coming from your unit, your heat pump may have clogged air filters or you may have dirty or faulty ductwork. As soon as you notice this happening, call in a trained technician for repairs.
- Ice on your unit – Even if it’s cold outside, visible ice forming on your heat pump is not normal. Refrigerant leaks or low air flow from a clogged air filter are usually the causes of this. It’s important to schedule heat pump repair immediately because simply scraping the ice off of the unit won’t solve the problem.
- Refuses to change modes – Your heat pump refusing to change modes is an obvious sign that something is wrong. This usually indicates that there is a problem with the reversing valve. Reversing valves can get stuck in a mode or between modes and unless this is addressed, the valve may need to be replaced.
- Old age – If your heat pump is over 12 years old, you should have it checked out by a professional to verify that it’s still functioning efficiently. There may be repairs that can be made so it continues to work properly.
If you’re experiencing one of the things listed above, or your heat pump is doing something else out of the ordinary, give us a call at (863) 223-1849 and schedule heat pump repair service in Lakeland now!
Schedule Heat Pump Repair in Lakeland & Polk County, Florida
Our team of highly trained technicians at Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating has over 70 years’ experience in residential and commercial HVAC in the Lakeland and Polk County area. Our team strives to provide our customers with the best product, workmanship, and customer service possible.
When you need heat pump repair, we’re the ones to call. We offer heat pump installation, replacement, and maintenance services as well. For the best HVAC services in Lakeland, call Iceberg Air Conditioning and Heating today!
To schedule heat pump repair in the Lakeland and Polk County area, call us at (863) 223-1849 or contact us online today!
Our Service Area
We provide top-notch heating services throughout Polk County, including Auburndale, Babson Park, Clermont, Davenport, Lake Alfred, Lake Wales, Lakeland, Mulberry, Plant City, Winter Haven, Zephryhills, and the surrounding areas.