Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance & Installation in Clermont, FL
Our Air Conditioning Services in Clermont
The experts at Iceberg Home Services are equipped to meet all your cooling needs in Clermont. We’ve been offering comprehensive solutions and top-class products to our clients for years, and we can guarantee an ideal service to match your home. To residents in Clermont, we proudly provide:
Air Conditioner Repair
When something goes wrong with your cooling system, you’re left at the mercy of Clermont’s brutal summers. That means you need fast, reliable, and professional service that puts your needs first! Our experts utilize years of specialized training, unique experience, and cutting-edge diagnostic tools to locate and remedy your air conditioner issues as fast as possible without compromising the quality of our service.
You can trust our local Clermont AC repair team to provide repairs when:
- Your energy bill is increasing. When your energy bill starts increasing each month, it might be time for a new unit. As the temperature changes outside, you’ll see a slight increase in the bill as your unit works to keep the temperature at a comfortable level. However, when the unit isn’t performing as it should, your energy bill will only get more expensive as time goes on.
- Your unit is louder or making weird noises. Take the time to listen to your AC unit when it’s functioning properly so you can tell when it’s making unusual sounds. When your unit gets louder or starts to make rattling noises, contact our Clermont AC repair experts. We can guide you in the right direction on whether it needs a repair, you need a new unit, or there’s debris stuck in the fan.
- Your unit is old. If your unit is over 10 years old, you’ll start needing repairs and maintenance more often to keep it running efficiently. While some people recommend getting a new HVAC unit every 10 years to prevent costs that come with repairs, others have units that will last for as many as 15 to 20 years. Talk to your AC repair specialist to find out what condition you can expect your unit to run in for the duration of its life.
- Your airflow is abnormal. If your unit’s airflow isn’t functioning at a normal pace — if it’s really slow and soft, for example — talk to the experienced team at Iceberg. We’ll help you move in the right direction from the first phone call to the follow-up once the repair is complete.
Have a different issue than those listed above? No problem! Our experts have seen and fixed it all, and we can guarantee the ideal solution to meet your cool air needs.
Emergency AC Repairs in Clermont
It’s a fear every Floridian has — the temperatures outside are approaching triple digits, and suddenly, your AC stops working. Luckily, our team is here to help if this happens to you. At Iceberg, we want to make sure you have reliable air conditioning all year long, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency repair services.
No matter the time of day or the day of the year, we’re available to help with your HVAC emergencies so you can get back to enjoying a comfortable home in no time.
Our air conditioners go through a lot between the sweltering heat of summer and the intense rainfall of hurricane season. That’s why it’s important to keep an eye on your system to make sure everything is running properly. Wondering how to tell if your AC situation should be considered an emergency?
Here’s Signs That You Need Air Conditioner Repair ASAP:
- Clanking or buzzing sounds – This can indicate a part is loose, which will create more issues if left unrepaired
- Hot air blowing instead of cool air – This can indicate a refrigerant leak, which needs to be fixed immediately
- Burning odors coming from your unit – This can indicate a critical electrical issue with your AC unit
If you suspect something is wrong, don’t hesitate to call our team to schedule an emergency repair. Call us anytime at (863) 223-1849.
Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement Experts
Summer in Clermont pours on the heat, and you need a reliable AC system to keep you cool and stay comfortable. The team at Iceberg Home Services can help you select the ideal cooling system for your unique needs, sizing and installing your new air conditioner for maximized performance and top-level energy efficiency.
Homeowners with quality maintenance and top-notch repair service often avoid replacement. Still, replacing an air conditioner at the right time can offer many benefits! Seeking replacement can be a less stressful, faster, and more cost-effective solution for your comfort needs, and our team can help you decide when the time is right.
Talk to our professionals about the performance of your current HVAC system and when it might be time for a replacement.
Providing Expert HVAC Services in Clermont
When the temperature soars in sunny Florida, you depend on your air conditioning system to keep you cool and comfortable. Iceberg Home Services is ready to serve all your air conditioning and HVAC needs in Clermont. Beyond AC repair, our team is equipped to provide for all your comfort needs in heating, cooling, and even air quality! You can count on us for:
- Air conditioning repairs and services
- Furnace and heat pump heating services
- Furnace repairs
- Indoor air quality testing
- Emergency HVAC services
- Commercial HVAC services
Contact us to schedule HVAC services in Clermont today!
Why Choose Iceberg Home Services?
Highly Trained & CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Fast, Responsive Service
What Our Clients Are Saying
“ We are very pleased with Iceberg, from sales to installation it was all done in a timely matter and as Promised. Shawn Crawford and Adam Jr came out on Saturday and worked all day, even though they faced a few hurdles, they did what they had to do to get it done. They were very polite.”
“ Chuck arrived within a day after my call. He was very kind, courteous and professional. He looked at my unit and told me what my options were as far as the unit. I felt very confident that he was telling me the true issues with my unit and what would be in my best interest.”
“ They are fast, reliable, and courteous! They have been out to our house twice to fix the same problem for two different reasons and both times were on time and cared about the well-being of our family. They are also very knowledgeable and also advised us on how to keep our A/C maintained during stor...”
“ Chuck from iceberg A/C and heating, LLC was AMAZING! I was recommended to this company, and I'm so happy I was. Chuck was timely, efficient, and thorough. He didn't try and sell me repairs that weren't needed, found our problem and will get fixed tomorrow! I would 100% recommend them to anyone, espe...”
“ Excellent work, very reliable. Highly recommend for all your heating and cooling needs.”
“ Very happy to have found them to help us with our AC needs. Very responsive, punctual, honest and friendly!! Elon is great very professional and courteous. Definitely recommend using them for service and repair.”